Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas in October!

This week I got a big surprise!! I opened the door to let the dog out and there was a pretty big box right in front of me. Yay! I couldn't open it quick enough to see what I had won. There were so many things inside of the box, I couldn't believe it. Laptop slipper, laptop carrier, notebooks, folders, and other stationary. It completely made my day since I had not won anything for a very long time. It felt like Christmas in October. Which brought me to the idea, to make a few little give-aways myself. Just to help the few people that might need it this Christmas!

We will be holding 3 different, easy to enter, contests that will be posted up soon after this update! We know life isn't always easy to get the things your kids would want, so this is our helping hand to you!

No comments: